Connect with ProQuest
June 2021 Top Titles at Public Libraries
Here are the top twenty titles public library patrons looked for in June 2021.
Summer is here! The author of this newsletter believes a "beach read" is whatever you read on the beach, but publishers time certain releases for the summer. Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid heads the June arrivals. Following a family of adult children on a literal beach in Malibu, Ophrah Weekly wrote "If summer could somehow fit into a book, then you'd find it in Malibu Rising." Elin Hilderbrand's new novel, Golden Girl, takes place in summery Nantucket; New York Magazine calls her the "queen of beach reads." Other summer-themed books include Jennifer Weiner's That Summer and Emily Henry's People We Meet on Vacation, published in May. In thrillers, James Patterson and Former President Bill Clinton released The President's Daughter, a follow-up to their The President Is Missing, published the first week of June, 2018.
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave
- Golden Girl by Elin Hilderbrand
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah
- The President's Daughter by Bill Clinton and James Patterson
- Sooley: A Novel by John Grisham
- Legacy: A Novel by Nora Roberts
- Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir
- That Summer by Jennifer Weiner
- People We Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry
- The Maidens by Alex Michaelides
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V. E. Schwab
- The Other Black Girl by Zakiya Dalila Harris
- 21st Birthday by James Patterson
- While Justice Sleeps by Stacey Abrams
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- A Gambling Man by David Baldacci
- The Plot by Jean Hanff Korelitz
How Do We Know?
This data was collected by Syndetics Unbound. The search data is fully anonymized the day it is collected. For more information about Syndetics Unbound, please visit Syndetics.com.