Connect with ProQuest
eLibrary® simplifies the research process.
eLibrary® helps simplify the research process and empowers novice researchers to more easily and efficiently choose their research topic and find authoritative information to support their research claim. It delivers one of the largest collections of periodical and digital media content editorially selected to support novice researchers. Presented on the award-winning ProQuest platform, eLibrary offers two methods of access: a custom Guided Research application, and as part of the unified platform, assuring fit-for-purpose use. The responsively-designed user interface offers access on any device at any time. Users can cross-search eLibrary with other ProQuest databases, improving your library’s return-on-investment.
More than 11,000 editor-created Research Topics pages deliver essential elements on a vast array of people, places, historical events and eras, literary genres, current events, broad curricular themes and much more. Editor’s Picks and Trending Topics make it easier to explore appropriate subject matter. Researchers can access primary and scholarly sources, and all content is in 100% full text. More than 1,700+ magazines, newspapers, transcripts and digitized reference book content, images, maps, websites, videos and interactive simulations, are all expertly curated by ProQuest editors.
- Intuitive user interface: Clear, highly visual and easy-to-navigate; helps guide users to their research topic and supporting evidence.
- Workflow integration: Email documents, cross-search with other ProQuest resources, connect and share with Google Drive and Google Classroom, export citations.
- Media-rich content: High-quality images, streaming video clips, interactive graphics and online content that demonstrate concepts through seeing and doing.
- Usability and differentiated learning: Support all users with Lexile reading levels, text-to-speech, language translation, and educational standards alignment, which make it easier for students from a variety of skill levels to research a topic successfully.
- Access and sharing: To facilitate easy product access and document sharing, includes integrations with Clever, Canvas, Moodle, Blackboard and NoodleTools.
The ProQuest Advantage
Designed by EdTech Experts for Teaching, Learning and Research Success
Editorially vetted information built around core curricula and aligned with classroom assignments
High-quality resources that engage students and support classrooms with interactive media
Workflows That Guide Novice Users
Intuitive, made-for-purpose interfaces focus and engage young learners on their highest value tasks, so they use time efficiently
Modern, Intuitive, Responsive and Accessible
Today’s on-the-go users can access information anywhere, anytime – even offline
SIRS Issues Researcher
SIRS Issues Researcher helps students understand the major issues of the day by offering balanced content selections from more than 2,000 international sources. SIRS Issues Researcher delivers diverse perspectives on today’s complex social issues with relevant, credible information and tools that equip students to think critically about global controversies.Learn More
CultureGrams is the leading primary source reference for concise, reliable, and up-to-date cultural information on the countries of the world. It goes beyond mere facts and figures to deliver an insider's perspective on daily life and culture, including the history, customs, and lifestyles of the world's peopleLearn More
ProQuest Research Companion
ProQuest Research Companion is ProQuest’s flagship information literacy product. It was built to help students do more effective scholarly research and to support educators as they teach the core information literacy principles of finding, evaluating, and using information.Learn More